- Dr. Jesse Neal
- Meet the Staff ▼
- New Patients
- Services ▼
- Smile Gallery ▼
- Contact Us
- Patient Forms
- Flexible Payment Options
Alma Family Dentistry
We hope this communication finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to ensuring patient and staff safety.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example:
• Screenings will occur when scheduling, the day prior to appointment, and upon arrival to the office. In addition, temperature checks and hand sanitizer will be required upon arrival.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. Patients may be asked to wait in their cars prior to entering and to limit extra companions except for pediatric and special needs patients. Companions will be asked to wear a mask.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Strict adherence to infection control standards and COVID-19 transmission precautions including personal protective equipment, increased cleaning & sanitizing, increased barriers throughout the office, adjustment of clinical techniques to reduce aerosols, air purifiers in each room to reduce aerosols, and steps to prevent transmission between work & home for staff.
• We will continue to wait on patients or procedures which are still considered high risk.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Elective procedures will resume on May 11th. To make an appointment, please call our office at 308-928-9010. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends. Thank you for being our patient.
We do Dental, Differently. Dr. Neal is dedicated to improving the well-being of our patients through comprehensive oral health.
Using today's latest technology and many hours of continuing education, your dentist, Dr. Neal can create results that change how you look and feel. Whether you need a routine checkup or more advanced procedures like orthodontics or a smile makeover, our dental practice offers a wide variety of procedures to uniquely fit your needs. In addition, our friendly staff ensures your visit to the dentist is comfortable and understandable. If you are searching a dentist – look no further, contact us today at (308) 928-9010.
We invite you to look around our site to learn more about Dr. Neal and our dental practice to see how we can be an integral part of your healthcare needs. We know that the first step towards a beautiful smile begins with selecting dentist that you can rely on. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Efficient, Friendly, Informative - KristaThis was an annual check up. Jeni, the dental hygienist engaged in an informational and friendly conversation while she evaluated my gums and cleaned my teeth. She explained everything as she proceeded. Dr. Neal was also efficient and informational as he examined my teeth and made several suggestions about continued dental care. All the staff, Megan, the receptionist; Terri and Sandee, the assistants; and Ryan, the office manager (I spoke to them all because of a visit that was extended due to some extra X-rays), were professional, helpful and friendly.
Janice P.It is very hard to find a new dentist after 35 yrs with the same one. The first one I tried was not a good fit so I asked around and Dr. Neal was recommended. A perfect fit. Both my husband and I are so happy there. Never have I felt so important as a patient. Great experience. His staff is amazing.
Expert Treatment - JamesPrompt courteous expert treatment. Fortunate to have such quality professional service in our little town of Alma
Have a question or comment? Fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.